Junior School Teacher – Start in April!
- Based in the Northern Territory.
- Junior School Teacher
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering to P-12 students.
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent school caters to students from early childhood through to year 12. They pride themselves in providing individual care and attention to their students. Their Primary years program focuses on developing every student’s individual talents as well as nurturing their emotional and spiritual growth. Students are encouraged to become independent learners and this occurs in an environment that supports their students to take risks and to extend themselves in a culture that values the experience as well as the outcome.. They are looking for a Junior School Teacher who is adaptable, has great communication skills and caters to each student in their learning experience.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Northern Territory.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start immediately.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations,
- Location Northern Territory
- PositionJunior School Teacher
- Type of work Middle School, Primary