Learning Area Coordinator– Start in April!
- Based in the Northern Territory.
- Learning Area Coordinator.
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering to P-12 students.
- Above award remuneration packages.
About the school
This independent school caters to students from early childhood through to year 12. They pride themselves in providing individual care and attention to their students. Their middle years program focuses on creating experiences that are integrated, relevant, challenging and rewarding, and include practical activities that empower each student to take responsibility for their own learning. They are looking for a Learning Area Coordinator who embodies the school’s ethos, highly developed organisation skills, excellent time management skills and an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Understanding of, and experience in the application of Restorative Practices
- Understand the framework of Northern Territory Certificate of Educations (NTCET).
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start immediately.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations.
- Location Northern Territory
- PositionLearning Area Coordinator
- Type of work Secondary