Middle School Teacher – Start now!
- Based in the Northern Territory
- Year 6 Teachers
- Independent, faith-based setting, catering to students from early childhood through to year 12
- Full time position
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent school caters to students from early childhood through to year 12. They pride themselves in providing individual care and attention to their students. This Year 6 Teacher position is within their middle years program; which focuses on creating experiences that are integrated, relevant, challenging and rewarding, and include practical activities that empower each student to take responsibility for their own learning. They are looking for a middle school teacher who is adaptable, has great communication skills and caters to each students in their learning experience.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start right away.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Northern Territory
- PositionMiddle School Teacher (Year 6)
- Type of work Primary
- Contract/position start date31/01/2023