Primary Teacher – Term 2 start!
- Based in the Northern Territory
- Primary Teacher
- Independent School with a faith-based setting, catering to Prep – Year 10 students
- Amazing relocation benefits
About the school
This independent School with a faith-based setting caters to Prep to Year 10 students. They pride themselves in cultivating an environment where they build strong learners and future leaders. They use the Australian Curriculum, with a heavy focus on the General Capabilities, to drive social and emotional learning, academic as well as physical education for all students. Our guiding mission is to work in partnership with Elders, local staff, and community to educate all students in how to lead healthy active lives as responsible community members who are, strong in faith, strong in culture and strong in learning. They are looking for a Primary Teacher who knows and understands the students, families and their relationships and are active within the community.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Northern Territory.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Northern Territory
- PositionPrimary Teacher
- Type of work Primary