Year 5/6 Teacher – Immediate start!
- Based in The Northern Territory
- Year 5/6Teacher
- Government School setting, catering to early childhood through to year 6.
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This Government School setting caters to early childhood through to year 6. They pride themselves in employing teachers that come from a range of backgrounds and educational specialisations. They love creating a safe and inclusive learning environment. They are looking for a Year 5/6Teacher who is adaptable, has great communication skills and caters to each student in their learning experience.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Northern Territory.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Immediate start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations.
- Location Northern Territory
- PositionYear 5/6 Teacher
- Type of work Primary