Early Childhood Teacher in South West Sydney – Immediate Start
- South West Sydney.
- Long day care and Preschool.
- 70 place centre – catering for children aged 0-6 years old.
- Permanent – must be available for full time or 4 ‘long’ days.
- 75% childcare discount, uniform provided, Friday lunches provided, paid First Aid training and paid team bonding activities.
- Provide on-the-job training in Montessori to develop your understanding of Montessori teaching practices.
About the school
This Early Learning Centre supports children 0-6 years of age and follows both the Montessori and ELYF curriculum. The team within the centre aim to provide a child-initiated, play-based learning environment and provide a holistic approach to education which develops the child’s core learning both inside and outside. The centre is seeking a passionate and energetic Early Childhood Teacher to working the Preschool room with children aged 3-6 years old.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a Early Childhood Educator within NSW.
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards.
- Have NESA registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start immediately (open to negotiation).
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability to work with children aged 3-6.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Sydney
- PositionEarly Childhood Teacher
- Contract/position start date13/02/2023