Prospero Teaching is working alongside an Independent school in Sydney who are looking for a HSIE Teacher.
The school are looking for a personable and engaging teacher who has experience teaching HSIE subjects, with the capacity to teach the mandatory History and Geography course in Stages 4 and 5.
The school offers a harmonious working environment as well as close-knit feel throughout the teaching team, students and wider school community.
The school is open to teachers of all experience levels, the key factor for them is finding a committee teacher who is passionate about teaching and can reach students of all ability levels.
- HSIE Teacher
- Term 1, 2022 start
- Temporary contract
- Full-time position
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location Sydney
- PositionHSIE Teacher - Sydney
- Type of work Secondary