Need Help Appointing an Overseas Trained Teacher to Your School?
The appointment of an overseas trained teacher, or indeed a returning Australian or NZ teacher from abroad, can sometimes be a daunting prospect for Australian and New Zealand Schools. Consequently, Prospero Teaching provides New Zealand schools comprehensive support with this procedure.
Our experienced AUS/NZ consultants are familiar with all of the necessary checks that candidates, and schools, need to undertake. We strive to ensure your candidate starts their role on time, and in a compliant fashion.
As a simplified overview, Prospero Teaching works to ensure the following:
- All candidates, put forward for interview, are thoroughly pre-screened to ensure eligibility and suitability for AUS/NZ based positions.
- Candidates are interviewed by a Prospero Consultant, CV, references, video profile, and criminal history checks are all obtained prior to each school interview.
- Each candidate is supported through the NZQA qualification assessment processes for NZ, and the applicable assessments for each Teaching Board throughout Australia
- Each candidate is guided through the Teacher Registration process for NZ, and for each Teaching Board throughout Australia
- Upon confirmation of employment, each candidate is guided through the appropriate VISA application and sponsorship process (as applicable to each country).
- Upon confirmation of employment, each candidate is supported with preparing their Novopay salary assessment
At all stages, your local consultant will keep you updated with the progress of your candidate’s journey.
Are you a New Zealand or Australian school currently dealing with the above process? Please feel free to get in touch.
email@example.com or 0800 128769
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 953 222