Successfully placing Australian and New Zealand Teachers, in the UK, since 2000.
GAIN EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME, TRAVEL EUROPE
Prospero Teaching works with you to find you a school that you love!
- Relocation Bonus Payment (conditions apply)
- Guaranteed Supply Teaching Contracts
- Experienced Aussie and Kiwi consultants
- Jobs across all of the UK
- Flexible teaching options – casual, long-term and permanent
- Personalised relocation, support and advice
- Sponsorship Opportunities for Experienced Teachers
- In-country interview weeks
“I highly recommend the experience,
the professionalism, and the care that Prospero offer, and would work with them in a heartbeat in the future.”
A. Williamson, NZ Secondary
Whether you want the buzz of exiting, urban, city life, or a more relaxed and rural stay working in schools in beautiful countryside with easy access into cities. Prospero can help. We have plenty of teaching jobs in England and Wales – and have offices in Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff, Chelmsford Leeds, London, Liverpool, Manchester and Southampton.
We work with you to ensure that you find work in a school that you love! Our dedicated teams of teaching consultants have years of experience and work with a diverse range of schools, meaning that your needs and preferences are taken into account when finding work.
We are a REC Gold Standard Agency, which demonstrates our thorough professionalism.
Prospero Teaching has an amazing Training and Development Team! Our Training and Development Team are all qualified teachers, with extensive UK experience. Their sole responsibility is support, meaning they focus on making sure all Prospero teachers and support staff have fantastic training, mentorship and in-placement assistance. They offer a comprehensive calendar of accredited CPD sessions, individual support for all of our educators, online courses, and ongoing mentorship including developmental observations and feedback.
What our teachers say about us?
“The difference I have found in comparison to the stories I have heard from friends, is that Prospero go the extra mile to ensure that their teachers feel they are having a personalised experience, and that they are taken care of. Even after securing a job, I was called regularly by my consultant to see how I was getting on, and what else the agency could do for me.”
Allistair, Secondary PE Teacher, New Zealander
“Patrick has excellent communication skills and I was always kept well informed through his prompt replies to my emails and phone calls. He obviously has a good relationship with his colleagues as all information was clear and concise.”
India, Primary Teacher, New Zealander
“From the beginning, Prospero have been so helpful.” … “They immediately gave me a lot of insight into the job situation in the South West, and provided me with a lot of helpful info regarding the area so I was very content and grateful to have their help and support.”
Sarah, Primary Teacher, New Zealander
At Prospero we can offer you;
- Relocation Bonus payment – we offer all Australian and NZ trained teachers, placed through our company, a one-off bonus payment of £550 (gross) payable upon the completion of your first full term of teaching (conditions apply).
- Market-leading rates of pay
- The guarantee of full-time relief teaching (5 days per week) for those looking for the flexibility to travel and teach
- Support with obtaining fulltime teaching roles – before you leave Australia or NZ
- Sponsorship opportunities for experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include Early Childhood, Primary, Secondary and SEN schools across both the independent and state school sectors
- Free interview support and CV advice from our expert Candidate Development Team
- Free professional development courses (CPD) and Overseas Induction Days through the school year
- Regular social events – including parties for overseas trained teachers
- Personalised relocation, support and advice – from applying for your VISA, to support with finding accommodation, we help you with all aspects of relocating to the UK
If you are looking for ‘an experience’ teaching in England or Wales then you may be after a flexible teaching role to allow you to travel and experience different schools before you settle. The UK is small enough to travel end to end, across coastlines, as a gateway to Europe and a diverse experience from city to city.