English and Humanities Teacher– Start in term 2!
- Based in central Queensland (coastline).
- English and Humanities Teacher
- Term 2 start
- Independent school with a Faith-based setting, catering to Prep – Year12 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This Independent co-educational school with a faith-based setting caters to students from Prep to Year 12. They pride themselves in creating an environment that is safe and compassionate while at the same time challenging students to learn and achieve success and personal growth. Their commitment is to help your child develop and grow into a healthy young person, and empower them to become leaders in their relevant spheres as they graduate. They are looking for an English and Humanities Teacher who embodies the school’s ethos, strives to develop quality education, and motivates their students daily.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Central Queensland
- PositionEnglish and Humanities Teacher
- Type of work Middle School, Secondary