- Early Childhood Educator
- Diploma qualified or working towards
- Permanent, full time or part time position
- Exciting opportunities for career progression
Prospero Teaching have a fantastic opportunity to work within a creative Early childhood centre in the Carlingford area. The centre believes that each child is unique and aim to engage children’s learning of content through a play-based learning approach.
Skills and Experience
- 12 months experience working within an Early Childhood setting
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to manage the day-to-day operations of your room including curriculum development and administrative procedure.
- Applicants who can work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Work passionately to develop positive relationships with families and children and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Diploma in Early Childhood or working towards
- Full working rights in Australia
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Education and Care Services National Regulation
- Hold a current working with children’s check
If you are a Diploma Educator and looking for an exciting new opportunity please apply with your most updated CV or contact Laura for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Minimum rate of pay$29 - $39 per hour