Early Childhood Teacher
- Baulkham Hills NSW
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Full Time Permanent
- Established Team
- Supported Professional Development and Mentoring
A well established Early Learning Centre in Sydney offers an approach to education catering to the emotional, physical, cognitive and spiritual needs of each child in their care. Their programs prepare children for life and nurture children of all ages to live happily as members of a diverse community. From babies and to preschoolers, they learn acceptance and understanding of all people and beliefs.
Skills and Experience
- Developing strong relationships with children, families and staff members
- Implementing and always uphold the policies and associated procedures and practices of the organisation.
- Working with other staff towards continuous improvement in all areas of the service’s operations and service.
- Lead, guide and support a team which provides high quality early childhood education and care
- Implementing and upholding the services’ philosophy while undertaking all duties when required.
- Keep up to date with relevant theoretical practices and apply where directed;
- Maintain and uphold Workplace Health and Safety
- Providing ongoing support and assistance to other staff in all areas of the centre
- Providing ongoing support and assistance to the Director and management
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education/Services/working towards this or equivalent (ACECQA approved)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of DET Regulations, National Quality Standards, Frameworks and Early Years Learning Framework
- Knowledge of Child Safe Standards and Child Protection
- Passionate about Early Childhood Development and the importance of high-quality Early Years programs
- Enthusiasm towards personal training and learning opportunities
- Current working with Childrens check
- Current First Aid/CPR qualification
If you have recently qualified with your Bachelors in Early Childhood, working towards it or an experienced ECT please apply with your most recent CV or contact Laura more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionEarly Childhood Teacher
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Minimum rate of payBetween $35 - $45 per hour