- $28 – $45 depending on experience
- Early Childhood Teacher / Educator – Kensington
- Discount for staff children
- 9 day roster with one day off every 2 weeks
About the Centre
Prospero Teaching are working alongside a beautiful 55-place community-based centre located in the heart of Kensington is seeking an experienced and passionate Early Childhood Teacher or Educator to join their team. The centre caters for children aged 0-6 and is passionate about child-centred learning, allowing children to follow their own lead. It has two locations in walking distance from one another, and values staff retention, providing strong development support for all members of the team. The centre is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, with both staff and children from a variety of backgrounds.
The ideal candidate for the position should hold a recognised Early Childhood Teaching or Education qualification, a current Working With Children Check, and relevant experience in an early childhood education setting. The centre offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a supportive and inclusive work environment, and professional development opportunities.
If interested in joining the team and making a difference in the lives of young children, interested candidates should apply today!
- Currently residing in Australia and hold a valid VISA
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Teaching or Diploma/Cert 3 in ECE (or an ACECQA equivalent)
- Knowledge of the EYLF and National Quality standards
- First aid / CPR / Asthma and Anaphylaxis training and current certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current child protection training
To find out more about this opportunity, centre location and details, please apply today or reach out to Naomi on 0435431042 for further opportunities within the Early Childhood Sector in NSW.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionEarly Childhood Teacher/Educator in Kensington, Sydney!
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Duration/likely durationNo end date