- Preschool Educator or Teacher
- Strathfield, Sydney, NSW
- $32 – $45
- Exceeding Service in all 7 areas!
- Performance related bonuses
- Generous discounted child care for your child
About the centre
This Centre located in Strathfield is an Exceeding Service in all 7 areas of the National Quality Standards. It aims is to ensure that children and families feel supported on their journey of learning and discovery. Children are given the opportunity to learn through play as they participate in activities that encourage them to be flexible thinkers and confident learners, facilitated by an environment that supports and inspires inquiry.
About the role
The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and implementing age-appropriate programs for children in the Preschool age group, developing and maintaining positive relationships with children, families, and colleagues, observing and assessing children’s development and ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment for children.
- Must be available for full time hours across 5 days
- Confident to develop positive relationships with the children, educators and families
- Ability to create meaningful interactions with all children in the service
- Bring a positive and energetic attitude to the team
- Beautiful and supportive learning environments, indoors and outdoors
- Generous discounted childcare for your child
- Educator welcome pack
- Above award rates
- Wellness Packages
- Opportunity to participate in research projects
- Career progression
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Professional development programs
- Recognition of achievements
- Referral program
- Performance bonuses
Skills and experience
- Currently residing in Australia and hold a valid VISA with Full Working Rights
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Teaching or Diploma/Cert 3 in ECE (or an ACECQA equivalent)
- Experience in working with children aged 3-5 years in a preschool setting – 1 year and above is desirable
- First aid / CPR / Child protection / Asthma and Anaphylaxis training and current certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children Check
How to apply
Offering a range of benefits including a supportive and dynamic workplace culture, ongoing professional development opportunities and career development paths. Interested applicants who are passionate and dedicated Early Childhood professionals committed to providing high-quality care and education to children in their formative years are invited to apply.
Please apply today or reach out to Naomi at Prospero Teaching Australia on 0435431042 for further information about the role.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionPreschool Room Educator/ECT - Strathfield
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Duration/likely durationNo end date