- Based in Sydney,NSW
- Visual Arts Teacher
- Catholic Co-educational school catering to Secondary students
- Full time
- Above award remuneration packages
- Available to start Term 4
About the school
This Catholic, co-educational school caters to YR7 to Y12 students. They challenge traditional and dated pedagogy and embrace technology to deliver the best possible learning outcomes for their students.
They are committed to a culture where students are encouraged to develop their full potential and acquire the discipline of learning how to learn. They are looking for a Visual Arts Teacher who has a strong teaching culture, is committed to, and is governed by the national curriculum, its associated pedagogy and are innovative.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within NSW.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NESA registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start for Term 4,2023.
- Provide two professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionVisual Arts Teacher
- Type of work Secondary