Prospero Teaching are currently working with a Primary school who are looking to appoint a Primary Teacher to teach a Year 2 class on a full time basis. This School are seeking a passionate and dedicated Primary Teacher to join their team and make a meaningful impact on the lives of students.
- Develop and implement creative and effective lesson plans that align with the curriculum.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes student engagement and growth.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback to promote academic and personal development.
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and administrators to support the school’s educational goals.
- Stay updated on educational trends and best practices to continuously improve teaching methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Primary Education or a related field.
- NESA Registered
- Full working rights in Australia
- Teaching certification or accreditation.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- A passion for education and a commitment to the success of your students.
If you are a passionate Primary teacher available for a new opportunity please apply for this role or contact Laura for more information on email@example.com
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionYear 2 Primary Teacher
- Type of work Primary
- Minimum rate of pay$85,000 - $120,000