Prospero Teaching is working with a range of top-performing High Schools across New Zealand who are seeking to recruit qualified and NZ-Registered Math Teachers who are confident and comfortable teaching Math at a Senior level and can commit to Term 1, 2022 start. The schools are interested in hearing from experienced and recently qualified Teachers who have sound knowledge of the Math’s curriculum.
The schools offer a broad curriculum in a supportive, learning environment. The schools have modern specialist facilities in all areas and are incredibly well resourced allowing their teachers to be creative and to flourish.
The Schools can offer you:
- Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic pupils
- Dedicated and motivated teams who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationships across the school
- Experienced leadership teams
- A high focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members
- Access to high quality professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant teaching qualification i.e. Bachelor’s, Master’s or Post Graduate Diploma
- Hold a New Zealand Teacher’s Registration OR be in the process of applying for one
- Excellent Math’s subject knowledge
- A passionate teacher of Mathematics
- Be able to plan, prepare and teach exciting and engaging lessons
- Be aware of differentiating their lessons whilst working with the ethos of the school
- A willingness to support extra-curricular opportunities
To be considered you must:
- Be currently residing in NZ and Hold a valid work visa
- Be able to commit to a Term 1, 2022 start
- Can teach Years’ 9-13
CV applications for this role can be emailed to email@example.com or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ for more information.
- Location New Zealand
- PositionCalling all Math Teachers
- Type of work Secondary