Math Teacher– Term 4 start!
- Based in Far North Queensland.
- Math Teacher
- Term 4 start
- Contract role (1 term)
- Independent Faithed -based school that caters to Prep to Year 12 students
About the school
This Independent Faithed – based school caters to Prep to year 12 Students. The school offers a range of enrichment activities camps, excursions, and community events, along with opportunities for families to connect in with the extended school’s family. One of their main focuses is proving a environment where each student can feel supported and help them nurture their talents. They are looking for a Math Teacher who is committed to providing the very best learning programs to their students, along with ongoing support to all their families.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available for a Term 4 start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Northern Queensland, Queensland
- PositionMath Teacher
- Type of work Secondary