Primary Teacher – Term 1, 2024 start!
- Based in Far North Queensland.
- Primary Teacher
- Term 1,2024 start.
- Permanent contract.
- Independent Faithed -based school that caters to Prep to Year 12 students.
About the school
This faith-based college is a growing, independent, co-educational college that offers a seamless educational program from Kindergarten to year 12. They are committed to developing their teachers professionally on their teaching journey and proving unique learning opportunities for their students, such as inquiry-based learning, collaborative learning and digital deliveries. They are looking for a Primary Teacher who is an outstanding educational leader who is committed to the college’s ethos and values and will be active within the schools community .
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available for a Term 1,2024 start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Northern Queensland, Queensland
- PositionPrimary Teacher
- Type of work Primary