HPE Teacher –Term 3 start!
- Based in The Northern Territory
- HPE Teacher
- Faith based School setting, catering to early childhood through to year 12 Students.
- Amazing relocation benefits.
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This Faith based School caters to early childhood through to year 12 students. They are committed to develop strong individuals who have the capacity to live full lives valuing their family traditions whilst thriving on the modern world and aspire to develop the whole person, building independence, encouraging people to achieve their full potential, whilst continually striving for self-worth, integrity, and excellence. They are looking for a HPE teacher who is active, collaborative, authentic, professional, and relational members of the College community.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Northern Territory.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Term 3, start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations.
- Location Northern Territory
- PositionHPE Teacher
- Type of work Secondary