Prospero Teaching are working alongside multiple Early Learning Centres located in the heart of The Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas who are seeking Early Childhood Educators to join their service on a permanent full-time or part-time basis.
In this role you will bring your passion for working with children to provide quality education and care services. You will work with a team of dedicated educators and assistants to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) whilst maintaining the elements of the National Quality Standards (NQS).
What are we looking for:
- Certificate III and Diploma Qualified Educators
- Early Childhood Teachers
- Experienced Leaders
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to the role
- Good communication skills
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Certificate III, Diploma or Early Childhood Teaching qualifications in accordance with ACECQA Approved Early Childhood Teaching Qualifications
- Work rights in Australia – student visas welcome to apply
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Education and Care Services National Regulation
- Provide a minimum of one professional references (One from your most recent employer)
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Early Childhood consultants who are committed to finding candidates their dream position
- Interview preparation and guidance
- Opportunities for both graduate & experienced educators
- A variety of opportunities, centres and environments
If you are looking for a new role in the Early Childhood Sector and would like to find out more about these opportunities, centre locations and details, please apply today or reach out to Naomi on 0435431042 for a chat over the phone.
- Location Sydney
- PositionCalling all Early Childhood Educators across The Sutherland Shire!
- Type of work Early Childhood