Prospero Teaching Australia are seeking casual early childhood educators in the following locations:
- Moore Park
Perks of casual teaching:
- Competitive payrate
- Flexible days/ hours
- NO paper work
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to secure permanent employment
Here’s a brief glimpse of the role:
- Casual teaching in early childhood centres (0-5 years).
- Support the centre and permanent staff in ensuring child safety and well-being.
- Engage in age-appropriate activities for children aged 0-5.
- Uphold centres policies to enhance quality care and education
How do you receive work from us?
- Access to a phone-friendly app
- Autonomy to select your working hours
- Easy calendar tool for updating availability
- Receive notifications for upcoming shifts
- Day-to-day and block bookings
What do you need to apply for this role?
- Have recent formal experience working with children
- Hold a qualification in early childhood education or ACECQA approval
- Be working towards an early childhood education qualification (30% completed)
- 2 relevant professional references
- An updated CV
How to apply:
Simply click on the APPLY button to submit your CV. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please give us a call at 0435431042.
Want to know more about Prospero Teaching?
Please visit our website for more details: https://prosperoteaching.com.au/
- Location Sydney
- PositionCasual Early Childhood Educators - Eastern Suburbs
- Type of work Early Childhood