English, HASS and RE Teacher – Term 2 start!
- Based in the Northern Territory
- English, HASS and RE Teacher
- Independent School with a faith-based setting, catering to Prep – Year 12 students
- Amazing relocation benefits
About the school
This independent School with a faith-based setting caters to Prep to Year 12 students. The College has a proud history and a reputation for community involvement and academic achievement in an environment where the well-being of students is paramount. The school celebrates learning, recognises achievement, and rewards those who continually strive to do their best. Academically, they strive to provide a balance that caters for the learning needs of students as digital learners and independent learners, in an age of rapid technological innovation and instant communication. They are looking for an English, HASS and RE Teacher who ensures that students receive superior quality education, monitors student’s achievements to address individual learning needs and contributes to the achievement of the school’s mission.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Northern Territory.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Alice Springs, Northern Territory
- PositionEnglish, HASS and RE Teacher
- Type of work Middle School, Secondary