Transition / Year 1 Teacher –Immediate start!
- Based in Alice Springs, NT.
- Transition / Year 1 Teacher
- Faith based School setting, catering to Prep through to year 12 Students.
- Amazing relocation benefits.
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent School with a faith-based setting caters to Prep to Year 12 students. The school’s current strategic direction is the reinvigoration of a bilingual pedagogical approach, which entails a greater focus on culture. Engaging students in meaningful and creative literacy experiences is crucial for the school. They are looking for a Transition / Year 1 Teacher who embodies the school’s ethos, is committed to creating a safe and creative learning environment and can work well withing a team.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Northern Territory.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Immediate start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations.
- Location Alice Springs, Northern Territory
- PositionTransition / Year 1 Teacher
- Type of work Primary