Primary Teacher –Immediate start!
- Based in Papunya, NT.
- Primary Teacher
- State School setting, catering to Prep through to year 12 Students.
- Amazing relocation benefits.
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This Government School setting caters to early childhood through to year 12. They pride themselves in employing teachers that come from a range of backgrounds and educational specialisations. They love creating a safe and inclusive learning environment. They are looking for a Primary teacher who is adaptable, has great communication skills and caters to each student in their learning experience.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Northern Territory.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Immediate start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Northern Territory
- PositionPrimary Teacher
- Type of work Primary