Japanese Teacher – Start in term 2!
- Based in the North of Brisbane
- Japanese Teacher
- Term 2 start
- Independent school with a Faith-based setting, catering to year 7-12 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This Independent school with a Faith-based setting, caters to year 7-12 students. Their students are deeply engaged in rich curriculum opportunities that enhance core skills and transfer these into real world understandings. They focus closely on developing the literacy of each student to support their learning across the curriculum. Their students enter a great diversity of pathways from their senior schooling. They are looking for a Japanese Teacher who recognises and caters for diversity within student abilities, interests and needs.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Brisbane, Queensland
- PositionJapanese Teacher
- Type of work Middle School, Secondary