Secondary Teacher – Start in term 2!
- Based in Brisbane
- Secondary Teacher
- Term 2 start
- Independent school with a co-educational setting, caters to year 7 to 12 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This co-educational independent school is located in the south of Brisbane and caters to Year 7 to 12 students. The school tailors its educational programs to promote continuous engagement, meet individual student learning needs and interests, focuses heavily on student well-being, whilst exposing students to the essential Literacy, Numeracy, Life Skills required today. It is their vision to transform approaches to secondary schooling through the provision of a safe, inclusive, supportive, progressive, and supple suite of educational experiences. They are looking for a Secondary Teacher who facilitates an innovative and flexible educational program, with a focus on individual opportunity and success.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Brisbane, Queensland
- PositionSecondary Teacher
- Type of work Middle School, Secondary