Diverse Learning Teacher– Term 1, 2024 start!
- Based in Queensland.
- Music Teacher.
- Term 1,2024 start.
- Permanent contract.
- Independent Faithed -based school that caters to Prep to Year 12 students.
About the school
The school has a faith-based setting and caters to Prep to Year 12 students. A strong focus at the College is the investment of well-being programs and activities for students and staff. They are committed to promoting resilience and a growth mindset. With a commitment to educational excellence and by honouring the uniqueness of everyone, the school facilitates student learning through the employment of effective teaching and learning practices with the use of technologies which engage and motivate enquiring minds. They are looking for a Diverse Learning Teacher with the determination and passion to make learning a collaborative and successful process.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available for a Term 1,2024 start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Cairns, Queensland
- PositionDiverse Learning Teacher
- Type of work Primary