Humanities/English Teacher – Term 3 start!
- Based in Central Queensland (Coastline).
- Humanities/English Teacher
- Term 3 start.
- Full time (Fixed term contract).
- Independent Faith based school caters to year 7-12 students.
About the school
This co-educational independent faith-based school caters to Year 7 to 12 students. The college seeks to nurture all types of learners through quality curriculum and through supportive pastoral care. They also strive to achieve a sense of positive community for all, laying the foundation for a successful and fulfilling future for our students. Each student has the opportunity to discover where and how his or her skills and abilities are best developed. They are looking for a Humanities/English Teacher who embrace the School’s Strategic Intent, works well within a team and maintains an inclusive learning environment.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available for a Term 3 start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Central Queensland
- PositionHumanities/English Teacher
- Type of work Middle School, Secondary