Science & Religious Education Teacher– Term 3start!
- Based in Central Queensland
- Science & Religious Education Teacher
- Term 3 start
- Full time
- Independent school that caters to year 7 to 12 students
About the school
This independent faith-based school caters to year 7 to 12 students. Their routines and curriculum are therefore carefully structured to allow maximum personal growth within an environment tailored specifically to cater to their students’ academic, physical and emotional development. They pride themselves in promoting structure, processes and relationships which build connections through the integration of academic and co-curricular programs that recognise the learning demands of their students. They are looking for a Science & Religious Education Teacher who can embody the school’s ethos, participate well within a team and that their prime focus is to promote the safety and wellbeing of their students.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available for a Term 3 start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Central Queensland
- PositionScience & Religious Education Teacher
- Type of work Secondary