Mathematics Teacher – Start in term 3!
- Based in Central Queensland
- Mathematics Teacher
- Term 3,2023 start.
- Independent school, caters to P-12 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent co-educational school caters to Prep to Year 12 students. They Provide students with the knowledge to explore, evolve and expand their talents in a student focused community. Their students leave the college accountable, reliable, and ready to contribute to an ever-changing world. The College is focused on continuing to provide high quality, equitable educational opportunities for all members. They are looking for a Mathematics Teacher who is passionate about and pro-actively engage in the pastoral care program of the College and ensure the support, safety and wellbeing of students within the classroom, in the playground and at college events and functions.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 3.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Central Queensland
- PositionMathematics Teacher
- Type of work Secondary