Looking for a centre manager role?
Prospero Teaching are seeking a vibrant and passionate teacher for a centre manager role in Hobsonville, Auckland.
Our client centres mission is to empower children to feel confident and enjoy exploring and learning. You will be welcomed into a centre that values their community and makes sure that children and their whanau are valued and listened to.
This centres philosophy focuses on providing children with a natural environment that is stimulating, respectful and positive. With an emphasis on supporting children's social and emotional development through various opportunities that empower and challenge children.
ABOUT THE CENTRE/ ROLE:
- Above Market Rates!
- Role count: 127 Children
- Manage and support a team
- Age specific and tailored spaces
- Purpose built
- Passionate team
- Large indoor and outdoor environments
- Natural and aesthetic environment
- Start: Flexible
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Easy access to transportation
- A true passion for Early Childhood Education
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
- Have previous experience as a centre manager or is a strong team leader
- Eager to lead and support a team of experienced teachers
BEFORE JOINING THE TEAM:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications
- Current NZ Teachers Registration
- Comply with the Children's Act 2014 compliance requirements
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you aren't looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Register with Prospero Teaching or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location Hobsonville, Auckland
- PositionECE Centre Manager - Hobsonville
- Type of work Early Childhood