Early Childhood Teacher– March 2023
- Melbourne VIC (South-Eastern Suburbs)
- Permanent full time
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Generous childcare discount
- The fastest growing childcare provider in Australia
- There will be endless opportunities as a part of the team to take on new challenges and grow in your role
The centre is beautiful newly renovated childcare centre. The centre has a terrific outdoor play area for children to explore including water features and vegetable gardens, plus a commercial kitchen, and a modern and inspired learning environment. The leading provider of innovative, holistic, and personalised childcare and early education in Australia. The essence of their learning philosophy is strongly based on sociocultural theory, building strong, authentic and respectful relationships with each child and their family to truly understand and support their learning journey. Their philosophy focuses on the holistic nature of children’s learning and sees play as a pathway to learning and discovery.
Skills and Experience
- You will be passionate about promoting children’s development and their learning.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to manage the day to day operations of your room including curriculum development and administrative procedure
- You will be supported by a our team of qualified educators and in return will assist leadership to provide support and training to ensure the centre complies with the NQF requirements
- Work passionately to develop positive relationships with families and children and contribute to a positive working environment
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Teaching (or an ACECQA equivalent)
- Relevant working with children checks, police checks, child protection course, First Aid and CPR including anaphylaxis and asthma
- You will have sound knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne
- PositionEarly Childhood Teacher
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Contract/position start date27/03/2023