Early Childhood Educational Leader
- Melbourne – (Small Regional Town, Vic )
- Educational Leader
- Fulltime permanent
- 51 Place Early Learning Centre
- Excellent supportive management team/ on job training available
- Excellent salary reflecting your skills and experience
An Early Learning Centre offers an idyllic country setting, delivering exceptional quality care and education for children aged six weeks to six years and includes a fully accredited kindergarten program. Their dedicated team of educators deliver play-based learning programs that foster a love of learning in a safe and welcoming environment. The programs are designed to be emergent in nature and are guided by the children’s interests. The learning programs are further extended by our events calendar which includes a range of excursions, incursions, community events, and cultural celebrations throughout the year to facilitate an inclusive and holistic understanding of the wider world.
Skills and Experience
- Work off the floor to support the team in programming and practice
- Plan, implement and evaluate programs using your strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Use your prior leadership experience to mentor Educators to meet high standards of curriculum and documentation
- Use your capability to engage children through activities and experiences appropriate for age groups and stages of development
- Use your strong knowledge of many different early years theories with no “one size fit’s all”
- Have a strong understanding of image of child and how to support educators in day to day practice
- Be flexible with routines and able to support multiple rooms requiring assistance
- Have oversight to ensure each room in the centre is immaculately presented as a welcoming and safe environment.
- Current ACECQA approved Diploma/Bachelor qualification
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Current Child Protection Training or willingness to obtain one
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience in a similar role, working within a large Centre and team
- The ability to work as a team-player who is open to different views, receptive to feedback and reflects upon best practice.
- Two professional references
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, centre details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionEarly Childhood Educational Leader
- Type of work Early Childhood