- Melbourne – Northern Suburbs
- Family owned and operated
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Fulltime permanent
- Excellent salary reflecting your skills and experience
A family owned and operated, This centre provides idyllic early learning centres across Melbourne where every child is cherished and empowered to become brave, creative, resilient and kind. Everything they do is about providing the best start for every child. The centre is purpose-built centre and learning environment is thoughtfully designed to appeal to the curious nature of children. Their holistic approach to curriculum and nutritionally developed seasonal menus ensure children are nourished and inspired to reach their full learning potential.
Skills and Experience
- have experience in a kindergarten environment, working within a strength-based and family centred approach
- desire to develop warm, respectful and positive relationships with staff, children and families
- a genuine passion in creating a safe, secure and nurturing environment
- an ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with stakeholders and families from a broad range of social and cultural backgrounds
- have flexibility to pick up shifts on short notice.
- Relevant Degree qualification in Children’s Education and Care or other child studies qualifications assessed by ACECQA
- VIT Registration
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Experience working in a long day-care setting
- Excellent communication skills, positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- WWCC (Employer version)
- First Aid qualification
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, Centre details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne
- PositionEarly Childhood Teacher
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Contract/position start date06/03/2023