- Melbourne VIC (Western suburbs of Melbourne)
- Permanent full time
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Reggio inspired practices
- The fastest growing childcare provider in Australia
- There will be endless opportunities as a part of the team to take on new challenges and grow in your role
The early learning centres around eastern suburbs of Melbourne, western suburbs of Melbourne, West Gippsland region and southern suburb of Geelong, Victoria are seeking passionate and dedicated Early Childhood Teachers and Room Leaders to join our team in our beautifully equipped centers located in Melbourne. As an established and well-known company in the early childhood education sector, they pride themselves on providing high-quality care and education to young children.
Skills and Experience
- You will be passionate about promoting children’s development and their learning.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to manage the day to day operations of your room including curriculum development and administrative procedure
- You will be supported by a our team of qualified educators and in return will assist leadership to provide support and training to ensure the centre complies with the NQF requirements
- Work passionately to develop positive relationships with families and children and contribute to a positive working environment
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Teaching or Diploma in ECE for lead educator role (or an ACECQA equivalent)
- Relevant working with children checks, police checks, child protection course, First Aid and CPR including anaphylaxis and asthma
- You will have sound knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- VIT registration
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, centre details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne
- PositionEarly Childhood Teacher and Lead Educator
- Type of work Early Childhood