Science / Math Teacher– Start in April!
- Based in Melbourne
- Science / Math Teacher
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering to Year 3 – 12 students
- Full time position
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent faith-based school caters to Year 3 to 12 students. They challenge traditional and dated pedagogy and embrace technology to deliver the best possible learning outcomes for their students. They are committed to a culture where students are encouraged to develop their full potential and acquire the discipline of learning how to learn. They are looking for an Science / Math Teacher who has a strong teaching culture, is committed to, and is governed by the national curriculum, its associated pedagogy and are innovative.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Victoria.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have VIT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in April.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionScience / Math Teacher
- Type of work Middle School, Secondary