Science Teacher – Start in March!
- Based in Melbourne.
- Science Teacher
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering to P-12 students
- Fixed Term contract
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This Independent co-educational school with a faith-based setting caters to Prep through Year 12 Students. Their curriculum focuses on developing students’ depth in understanding core concepts, interdisciplinary knowledge and the skills needed to be adaptive. This is done to transfer learning to new contexts and to prepare for learning throughout life. They are looking for a Science Teacher who embodies the school’s ethos, who uses assertive communication and is committed to the wellbeing of their students.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Victoria.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have VIT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in March.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionScience Teacher
- Type of work Primary, Secondary