English Teacher – Immediate start!
- Based in Sydney.
- English Teacher
- Independent school, faith-based setting , catering to pre-kindy to year 12 students.
- Full time position
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This Independent faith based school focuses on the individual student’s needs, fostering critical thinking and curiosity and instilling a life long love for learning. Innovative and inquiry led teaching is integrated throughout the curriculum to support critical and creative thinking. They are looking an English Teacher who embodies the school values, are active within school activities and are committed to creating the best learning environment for their students.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within New south wales.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NESA registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start immediately.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionEnglish Teacher
- Type of work Secondary