PDHPE Teacher – Immediate start!
- Based in Sydney.
- PDHPE Teacher
- Independent school, faith-based setting , catering to pre-kindy to year 12 students.
- Full time position
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This co-educational independent faith-based school caters to pre-kindy to year 12 students. They challenge each student to discover their particular gifts and talents and believe that each child is special; along with providing a nurturing and caring learning environment. Their main values consist of respect, responsibility, resilience and attitude. They are looking for a PDHPE Teacher that is active within school activities and is committed to creating the best learning environment for their students.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NESA registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start immediately.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionPDHPE Teacher
- Type of work Secondary