Science Teacher– Start in April!
- Based in Sydney
- Science Teacher (Year 7 – 10)
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering to Prep – year 12 students
- Fixed term contract
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent faith-based school caters to Prep to year 12 students. Their educational mission is to raise responsible individual thinkers with a strong sense of social justice and confidence in their ability to determine their own future. They achieve this by nurturing their students to reach their maximum potential both in and out of the classroom. They are looking for a Science Teacher who are passionate about their personal learning, the learning journeys they create for students and a dynamic educator.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within New South Wales.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NESA registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in April.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionScience Teacher
- Type of work Middle School, Secondary