Are you a passionate and dedicated Primary Teacher seeking exciting fixed-term positions in Wellington?
Look no further! We have multiple fixed-term opportunities ranging from 1 term to 3 or 4 terms, allowing you to make a positive impact on tamariki while enhancing your teaching career. Join our team and be part of a supportive and engaging educational community.
- Ability to positively engage with tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community.
- Convenient access to transportation for easy commuting.
- A true passion for Primary Education and a commitment to fostering students’ growth.
- Ability to effectively engage and work across all age groups, supporting the New Zealand Curriculum.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating a proactive outlook and maintaining professionalism at all times.
Before joining our team, candidates must:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Primary/Secondary and/or NZQA-approved qualifications.
- Current NZ Teachers Registration.
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements.
Join our team of dedicated educators and make a difference!
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or email Ashley at: email@example.com or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you are looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit www.prosperoteaching.co.nz
- Location New Zealand, Wellington
- PositionFixed Term Primary Opportunities - Wellington
- Type of work Primary