Prospero Teaching is working alongside a high-performing school within the Wellington region who are currently recruiting for a Head of Science to join their team for a Term 2, 2024 start. This role gives the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a thriving school.
The successful applicant will join a school where their staff are extremely dedicated to their positions, as well as to one another, in ensuring they are creating a safe, nurturing community.
If you are a Science teacher and leader and seeking a step-up in your career or if you are an experienced leader and wanting a new role, and this description excites you – please apply today! We are considering all applications, with interviews taking place immediately.
The School can offer you:
- Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic pupils
- A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationships across the school
- An experienced leadership team
- Exciting opportunities within their vibrant and multicultural community
- A high focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members
- Access to high quality professional development opportunities
The successful applicant will:
- Have the right to work in NZ
- Be qualified to teach Science, and hold relevant teaching qualifications
- Commit to a Term 2, 2024 start
- Be a team player and willingness to try and/or implement new strategies.
- Be offered a full-time, permanent contract.
To be Eligible:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education.
- Provide a minimum of two professional references from Senior members of staff.
- Be registered with NZTC
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
Experienced Senior consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal teaching role. Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers. If you are open to hearing about this position, please send your CV and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ
- Location New Zealand, Wellington
- PositionHead of Science
- Contract/position start date29/04/2024