Prospero Teaching is working alongside a Secondary school in West Auckland, who are looking for a New Zealand Based and Registered English Teacher.
The position commences at the start of Term 3, 2023 and will be a permanent role. The role will involve teaching from Years 9-13.
The school offers an engaging learning environment and supportive team, which enables an enjoyable working and learning environment.
They are looking for a personable, engaging and committed teacher who will immerse themselves in to life at the school.
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- English Teacher (Year 9-13)
- Term 3, 2023 start
- Full-time Permanent position
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their NZ teaching registration
- Have working rights in New Zealand
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ and we can be in touch.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionEnglish Teacher
- Type of work Secondary