The role will involve teaching Religious Education from Yeas 9 to 13.
The school offers an engaging learning environment and support team, which enables an enjoyable working and learning environment. They are looking for a personable and engaging teacher and leader who will be committed to the school and its students.
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Religious Education Teacher (Years 9-13)
- Term 1, 2022 start
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their NZ teaching registration
- Have working rights in New Zealand
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch. Alternatively, you can reach us on 0800 1AUSNZ for more information.
- Location New Zealand
- PositionReligious Education, Southland
- Type of work Secondary