English and Humanities Teacher – Start in term 2!
- Based in Queensland
- English and Humanities Teacher ( Year 8 – 9 )
- Term 2 start
- Independent school with a Faith-based setting, catering to year 7 to 12 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This co-educational independent faith-based school is located west of Ipswich and caters to Year 7 to 12 students. They place their students at the centre of everything they do – equipping, empowering, and encouraging each learner to achieve their individual best. They believe that education extends far beyond the classroom, and that student wellbeing and academic success go hand-in-hand. They are looking for an English and Humanities Teacher who operates well within a team and has a shared passion for high-quality education.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Queensland, South East Queensland
- PositionEnglish and Humanities Teacher
- Type of work Middle School, Secondary