Secondary School Teacher – Term 2 start !
- Based in Central Queensland
- Secondary School Teacher
- Independent school, faith-based setting , catering to students year 7 to year 12 students.
- Full time position
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent faith-based school caters to year 7 to 12 students. They pride themselves on creating a nurturing and exemplifying environment, securing a productive learning atmosphere where students are safe, interested, contributing, achieving and connected. They are looking for a secondary teacher who embodies the school values, are active within school activities and is committed to creating the best learning environment for their students.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
Experience with one of following subjects:
- Religious Education
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to in Term 2
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Queensland
- Position Secondary School Teacher
- Type of work Primary