Prospero Teaching NZ are currently working with a welcoming and supportive High school located within a tight-knit community in South Auckland.
Our client school is seeking a passionate NZ Registered Te Reo Māori Teacher who has Tamariki in the heart of everything they do to join their supportive team to commence in Term 3, 2023. This is a permanent full-time teaching position, and the school is happy to offer management units to the right candidate.
The school will offer the successful candidate:
– Dedicated and supportive staff and senior leadership team
– Professional and career development opportunities
– A friendly, collaborative and respectful environment, fostered by both staff and pupils, where everyone’s differences are celebrated
The school are looking for someone who:
– Holds a relevant teaching qualification i.e. Bachelor’s, Master’s or Post Graduate Diploma
– Holds NZ Teacher’s Registration
– Possesses a genuine passion for teaching and leading children
– Creates a safe and engaging learning environment where children are encouraged to reach their full potential
– Has a willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities
We strongly encourage you to apply for this position by emailing us a copy of your CV or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ for more information about the role.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionTe Reo Māori Teacher, Auckland
- Type of work Secondary