Looking for a fulfilling teaching role in a vibrant and diverse community? Look no further than Prospero Teaching’s latest opportunity!
We are currently seeking a Year 5/6 Primary Teacher on behalf of our client school in Takanini, Auckland. The school fosters growth, respect, pride, and teamwork within a positive and engaged community.
As a member of the teaching team at this school, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of your students. You’ll work alongside passionate and dedicated educators who are committed to providing the best possible education for their students.
If you’re looking for a teaching role that allows you to make a positive impact in a supportive and dynamic community, this is the opportunity for you.
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Primary or Secondary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications.
- Current NZ Teachers Registration
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements.
- Must be in NZ with full working rights
If this role isn’t exactly what you are looking for please let us know as we have several fixed term and permanent opportunities in Auckland and Wellington that may be of interest to you.
Perhaps you aren’t looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionYear 5/6 Primary Teacher - Takanini, Auckland
- Type of work Primary