Secondary Teachers – Start in April!
- Based in the north Brisbane.
- Secondary Teachers (position requires teachers to teach across curriculum).
- Start in April.
- Independent co-educational school setting, catering to year 7 to 12 students.
- Full-time Positions.
About the school
This independent co-educational school caters to year 7 to 12 students. They offer educational and vocational pathways to assist each student to experience positive outcomes. Taking a flexible and innovative approach to education, they empower young people and prepare them for life now and for the future. They respect and encourage difference. They are currently looking for Secondary teachers who are open minded, dedicated to inclusive education and have a flexible and innovative approach to education.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in April.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Brisbane, Queensland
- Type of work Secondary